Pop-up Event Container Conversion
Our client worked with Jet2 Holidays to provide a fun and quirky “party plane” to promote their holiday deal across the UK. Using shipping containers in the iconic Jet2 colours, with roller shutters to provide large openings for the public to step inside the party plane, this configuration provided the space for the public to take part in a range of party themed activities, including a silent disco, and maybe even book a holiday afterwards! If nothing else, this conversion provided a memorable space and atmousphere for Jet2 to spread their holiday promotion far and wide!
Shipping containers provide a great base for touring or temporary events and festivals, as they are easy to pack up and go! Shipping containers are designed to be transported when loaded, meaning everything you need can be packed inside your event space and transported to the next location with ease.
The “Party Plane” started out as a relatively simple conversion, with a wide, full length roller shutters to open the container up for the public to see inside and enter. The two units were adapted to enable them to be interconnected on location, by the simple means of roller shutters on the end, giving 40ft of space, but with the convenience of being able to transport them as 2 x 20ft pieces. The internal fit out by our client was incredible and made a truly unique experience for all the Jet2 customers!
- 2no. once used 20ft containers
- 2no. 8ft electrical roller shutters to replace end doors (and enable joining)
- 19ft electrical roller shutter in the long side of "Container 1"
- 6ft 3in electrical roller shutter in long side of "Container 2"
- Double personnel door fitted to "Container 2"
- Fully lined and insulated
- Electrical installation including lights and power sockets
- Repainted Red